“Small Groups” meet once a month, on the 4th Sunday, in place of an evening service. There are 8 different groups, one of which always meets at the building at 5p.m. The other groups meet at various times throughout the day, some meeting immediately after morning worship. Meeting time and place for each group are announced each month through the bulletin and website. Most of the time groups meet in homes but sometimes a group will choose an alternate location, such as a park or the meeting room at a restaurant. A meal or a snack is often included in the meeting. Each group makes their own decisions as to place, time and food.
Current Small Groups are:
A Bible study outline is provided to the group leaders for a discussion guide and most often the lesson is taken from the material presented in the Sunday morning sermon
- Charlie and Ronda Lewis/Troy and Marcia Beeksma
- Danny and Marie Clark/Doug and Ami McDonald
- Ray and Barbie Davis/ Leonard and Pam Pate
- Darin and Stephanie McDonald/ Darrell and Nancy Knight
- Charlie Harrell/ Phillip Brown
- Dan Coates Jr.
- Robbie & Cristina Daniel/David & Lacey Martin: Young Families
- Daniel and Tonita Stovall: College Age